Sports News Today : Cricket
BCCI Ready to start training for Indian players
- BCCI Ready to start the training for Indian players in few days
- BCCI officers also made a statement that they are looking for the safest place to start the training for players
- Some of the closed source says that the training will be in North East region where the covid-19 positive cases are highly low.
- For the first session the training will be started for the Bowlers, after that training will be expanded to batsmans too.
Smith Willing to play IPL if World Cup doesn’t occur
- Steve Smith make a statement that he will play IPL if World Cup doesn’t occur this year
- Rajasthan Royals captain started his training with New South Wales team members according to the guidelines of cricket Australia and Australian health department
- He also added that his concentration will be towards ICC test Championship finals which is going to held on mid 2021.
Bumrah needs alternative for saliva first shining a ball
- Indian Pacer Jasprit Bumrah needs an alternative for saliva to shin the ball in both ODI and T20 matches.
He also added that “I’ve heard the batsmen complaining the ball is swinging. But the ball is supposed to swing! The ball is supposed to do something! We are not here just to give throwdowns, isn’t it?”
Sports News Today : Football News
ISL Teams Agrees for 3 + 1 foreign player policies
- Indian super league teams gives approval for 4 foreign players policy from year 2021
- Out of 4 foreign foreign players, one should be from Asian affiliated country.
Manchester United confirms Ighalo Loan Extension
- Manchester United confirms Ighalo Loan Extension until January 2020
- The Striker arrived from Chinese super league on a temporary loan deal.
For more Sports news click here